Thursday, May 1, 2008

9w2d - Best Husband Ever

Seriously, my husband is the best. I have not been pleasant or very nice and he just keeps doing things to help me out. I am nauseous all day long and the only time I get relief is when I sleep (and of course, my boss is extremely busy right now). I honestly haven't done ANYTHING around this house in close to 3 weeks. He has been cooking (to the best of his ability), running to the store daily (because we can't meal plan since I am so sick), cleaning, and just being all around great. On top of that, he bought me 27 Dresses the day it came out AND watched it with me last night. He really is amazing, and I already knew that, but its so much more now.

On a side note, I FEEL awful because we had to cancel our Toronto trip because we don't think I'd b e very much fun, since the baby barely gives me 2 hrs of peace anymore. But on a plus side, we'll be going broke, since eating out does seem to settle the nausea, since I can choose on the spot what I want to eat and I don't have to come home to a house that smells of food (horrible!!).

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm sorry you are still so sick, it is terrible! If it helps at all, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I think I am on my way out and it is great. You will get there! In the mean time, if you cant take your vitamins, I was told to take flinstones. Hope you feel better soon!

Lisa said...

Any updates? Are you feeling any better? I havent seen you around SAIF recently.