Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So Cute

So, we have our appointment with the RE tomorrow to discuss the next step and possibly get some answers. Pat is so cute, though. He was getting his hair cut today and the woman cutting his hair was talking about how his daughter (or son) would have a caulic just like his. He said he was sitting there thinking, I just made a baby last night, I know we did. It was the cutest thing ever. He was in the car and got on the phone to tell me he doesn't think we need to go to the doctor tomorrow because we made a baby and don't need to do all this stuff. Then he said he was sad because he wanted to make a baby like normal couples. It was so cute...but I so know what he means. I never dreamt that I would be getting pregnant at a doctor's office. I so hope he is right and that this is one of those feelings that we get, and that it all comes true. I hope tomorrow's appointment doesn't even matter.

No comments: