Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Starting Over

Well my new cycle is starting up. I'm ready to start this craziness again, I'm just anxious for everything. It seems like these first two weeks will be so consumed with bloodwork, appts for ultrasounds, and trying to give myself these shots. No wonder those dealing with IF are so stressed. When everyday you have something to worry about or some appt to deal with, I can see how our lives can be so consumed with everything IF. This is something I'm going to try hard to avoid. I want these next two weeks to be as normal as possible. My birthday is next week. Patrick and I are starting the celebration early this weekend with a trip to the Melting Pot, which I am dying to try out. I think its going to be so much fun. Then my parents will be here the following weekend to celebrate and then the week after is St. Patrick's Day. I love the month of March so much, so hopefully all these distractions will keep my mind off everything and in a positive mood.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ooo - when is your birthday? This is something I should know as your TTTC Sister! I really hope that all of this effort pays off at the end of this cycle. You will have a bunch of beautiful follicles and a nice thick lining and a BFP! Good luck with your shots!

PS I love the melting pot!