Wednesday, March 26, 2008

12dpIUI

Yep, another positive!!! Yay!! And it was a digital this time - its so neat seeing the word Pregnant there. So, I broke down and called the RE's office to see if they will let me go on Friday. I'm going to tell them I can't make it on Monday and that I've been getting positives since Monday. I hope they will let me. I don't think I could stand the weekend not "officially" knowing. Pat won't let me tell anyone until I get the beta results. I understand why - its just so hard not talking about this to my mom. I did tell my sister though - she lives in SC and when I tell her not to say anything, she's usually good about it. And I don't think she's ruin this surprise, but I HAD to tell someone. I was going crazy. Keep your fingers crossed that the nurse I get on the phone is cooperative!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh! They just keep on coming! This is for real! I hope they let you come in Friday.

Kim said...

I'm so excited for you!! :)