Sunday, March 9, 2008

Great Birthday & Getting Back into Things

After last weekend's amazing Melting Pot trip, how could things get better? Well, they did. The week went pretty good and I was in a great mood since my parents were coming. On Thursday, my birthday, Pat got me lunch from our favorite little deli. Then I went out with some Upstate Nesties to Butterwood, a desert place. It was so cute and we had some great deserts, and some interesting sax music. It was definitely a fun time! Friday my parents got in and we took them to Wild Wings, since my dad likes it there. Saturday we had some good Italian for lunch and then went to this cute little restaurant we found last year called La Tee Da. There are probably only about 10 tables in the place, but the ambiance there is amazing and the food is amazing. They have all sorts of food and homemade deserts. Needless to say, it was such a fun night. And to top off the weekend, Buffalo got a huge snowstorm. I know most people will not like me for this, but I have been wanting a big storm all winter. We really didn't have a big storm this year near us and all I wanted was some good snow. I think my mom was excited for the snow too, since she loves it too. We were able to get around find in the snow and the roads were clear by the time my parents had to go hope. So it worked our perfectly.

As for my cycle...things have been going good. I went for a scan on Friday and had some small follies on one side and one bigger one and some smaller ones on the other side. I go for another scan tomorrow. I'm hoping I'll be able to trigger tomorrow night. I've now done 11 nights of injectibles and I'm ready for the 2ww to start. I got my pineapple at the store today and am ready to enjoy a pretty laid back week.

No comments: