Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Getting around to Posting

Well as I mentioned in my last post, I had my IUI on Friday. It seems so long ago, but its only been 4 days. The IUI, itself, went fine - catheter went in and DH had amazing counts. However, during the scan, the nurse found alot of follicles on the right side and 3 bigger ones on the left. I know this is great, but that explained why I was so uncomfortable beforehand. The pain got even worse after the IUI. I asked her if it should be this bad and she gave me some Tylenol to take to manage the pain. She told me to take it easy because with all the follicles, my ovary could twist and I'd have to come back in. Between Friday and Sunday, I could barely walk. I would have to hunch over to feel any comfort. The last two days have been better and I'm feeling really hopeful. I've been eating pineapple the last 4 days, and this is a first for me. The core of the pineapple is supposed to help with implantation. I just feel like this is it for us. I really feel like I could get pregnant. So many girls on TTTC on the Nest have gotten pregnant in the past two weeks, including my TTTC sister. I'm so excited!! And I'm hoping this good vibe stays around long enough for me to get my BFP. I'm going to try and wait til my beta which is scheduled for 3/31. By then I should know if its a BFP, since they said injectibles will shorten my LP. It will be so hard not to test next week, but I'm going try...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry you were in so much pain! That is unfair. I cant wait to see your BFP!